All prices quoted are an estimate only, based on current costs of production and estimated time involved unless otherwise agreed. Prices are subject to amendment any time to meet any change in such costs or to reflect the actual amount of work carried out. All prices stated below are exclusive of delivery charges.
Black and white artwork for reproduction and small works of art £140 - £500
Smaller Coats of Arms, certificates, mid size paintings of Arms, design and illuminated scripts £550 - £800
Larger Arms with supporters, size A2 upward, honorary scrolls, complex designs, larger honorary scrolls £800 - £1700
Large examples of Coats of Arms, all on hand made paper with Gold leaf, and sculptured relief casts from hand sculpted mould £1800 - £3400
A 50% percent deposit is required before the starting any work upon agreement of the estimated cost.
Payment can be made direct via a bank transfer or by cheque and final payment is due within 10 days of the date of the invoice. Items will be dispatched after payment has been made.
Time scales vary and the majority of Arms design and painting can range from 1 to 3 weeks.
3D and relief work will usually take at least two months to complete.
Place cards (first name only)
Place cards (first name & surname)
Escort envelopes and card insert
Escort cards (guest's name & table name/ number)
Calligraphy on invitations
Addressing envelopes in calligraphy
Table name cards
Certificates - recipients name
Certificates - additional wording
(i.e, date, qualification)
Family Trees in calligraphy
Extras - Waterproof or coloured ink
Poems and readings
All paper for poems and readings is supplied by me at no additional charge
up to 100 words
0.75p per card (place cards in white or ivory can be supplied for 0.10p each)
£1.00 per card
0.50p per word ('&' can be written free of charge)
£4.00 for a 5 line address (and 0.50p for each additional line)
£3.50 for one side or £5 for both sides (table name cards can be supplied for £1.50 each)
£2.50 for one side or £4 for both sides
Basic charge of £80 for materials and layout plus £1.00 per guest's name
Please contact me to discuss your requirements
Additional items such as menus and order of service are priced according to the amount of work involved. Please feel free to contact me for an estimate.
Postage and Packaging
The prices listed above are exclusive of delivery charges. All of my orders are packed very carefully and sent by special delivery (next day service) to ensure that they arrive safely. I cannot take any responsibility for orders once posted. However, Royal Mail's special delivery service offers compensation for loss or damage in the post. Postage and packaging is dependent on the size and weight of your order and ranges from £6.50 - £25.00
How to Order
Please note that I cover the whole of the United Kingdom
• Please contact me for a no-obligation quote and to confirm availability. Please let me know if your stationery is made of unusual or handmade paper
• If you would like to go ahead with your order a 50% deposit is required to secure your booking. Once your deposit is received I will send you a delivery date and a
client information form via email
• Please email your lists (guest names/addresses) to firstname.lastname@example.org as a Microsoft Word document. (Please check your spelling and formatting as lists
will be written exactly as provided)
• Please send me your stationery and also supply 10-15% spares in case of any mistakes
• Your order will be sent to you on receipt of the full balance so please ensure that the final payment reaches me before the delivery due date to avoid delay
• You can pay by direct bank transfer or cheque, whichever is easiest for you. (Please allow 5 working days for cheques to clear)
• Occasionally I may be able to complete orders at short notice. In this instance full payment will be required on confirmation of your order and a rushed order fee
may be charged
• There is a minimum order charge of £25.